Sunday, September 19, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Get Parental Controls provides parents with the tools they need for selecting parental control technology by providing accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased information about parental control technology. Get Parental Controls is not affiliated with any company or organization, is run entirely by volunteer effort, and accepts no outside funding and no advertising.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Saturday, September 4, 2010
by Richard Fossey & Joe Dryden
Today, students who are unhappy with school authorities can avail themselves of the internet and express their disrespect to the entire planet. More and more frequently, alienated students attack school administrators on personal
web sites, blogs, e-mail communications, or social networking web sites.
Often they use vulgar language or worse. Sometimes, in an adolescent effort to be funny, they defame school administrators with allegations of sexual misconduct.
For the full article, visit
Friday, September 3, 2010
Florida tweens and teens are invited to submit original stories, poems, artwork, music and film for the 10th Annual America’s Young Heroes Contest. The multimedia competition aims to promote respect and prevent bullying by encouraging students to write about bullying experiences and to focus on the positive thoughts, words and actions taken to resolve them. New this year is an option to interview a celebrity who was bullied in childhood yet succeeded in life as an entertainer, athlete, politician, entrepreneur, parent, teacher or counselor. Interested individuals should send an e-mail to email@example.com by Sept. 15, 2010, to reserve a place in the contest. Entries must be postmarked by Nov. 15, 2010, and should be mailed to America’s Young Heroes, Post Office Box 810561, Boca Raton, FL 33481 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the contest, visitwww.americasyoungheroes.com or http://web.me.com/getnoticedpr/Americas_Heroes_10th_Annual
Thursday, September 2, 2010
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- Here’s a Desiderata for the cyberage called The Di...
- How to use parental controls in Windows
- Cyber Safety Toolkit
- Negotiating Technology with your Child
- Download details: "Own Your Space--Keep Yourself a...
- Internet Google Launches New Family Safety Center
- Parents use 'digital' grounding as a 21st century ...
- Digizen - Resources - UK films - Let's fight it to...
- Do Students Have a Constitutional Right to Humilia...
- FSCA NEWS: America's Young Heroes 10th Annual Juri...
- Victims of bullying suffer academically as well, U...
- SPLC’s New Anti-Bullying Film and Teaching Kit Now...
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2009 (169)