No text, post, search, glance, or email is worth a life. Keep your eyes on the road, not on your phone. You can help make the road a safer place. #ItCanWait
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Monday, February 22, 2016
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Is it Rude, is it Mean or is it Bullying?
Learn more and access lesson plans:
Friday, February 19, 2016
Thursday, February 18, 2016
The course features the newest research on bullying prevention, quizzes throughout to test your knowledge and the ability to earn course credits quickly and easily.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Define bullying, the many forms it takes, and its effects
- Discuss best practices in bullying prevention and responding tobullying
- Highlight compelling examples of prevention strategies that work
- Create an action plan and execute your community event
Take the course, earn continuing education credit and make a difference! Earning course credit is as simple as playing the video and clicking the link that takes you to the post-course assessment once the video is complete. Discover your role in bullying prevention today! Take the course>>
Friday, February 12, 2016
Thursday, February 11, 2016
- Fifth Harmony Worth It Carpool Karaoke | @SummerBr...
- Trillion-Dollar Footprint (6-8)
- Is it Rude, is it Mean or is it Bullying?
- My Social Sitter
- Bullying Prevention Continuing Education Course No...
- What Kids Are Really Watching on YouTube
- Fighting back against online harassment and cyberb...
- Boys' reaction to bullying will melt your heart
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)