This web site supports Dr. Russell Sabella's work on educating children, parents, educators and other stake holders about the responsible use of technology and cyberkindness. Included in these pages you will find helpful resources, lesson plans, links, and more. Russ's most recent book and workshops are primary resources for meeting this mission. Click here to view the book's Table of Contents (PDF). Click here to view the book the Preface (PDF).
About Dr. Russell Sabella
Dr. Russell A. Sabella is currently a Professor in the Department of Counseling in the College of Health Professions & Social Work, Florida Gulf Coast University and President of Sabella & Associates. His concentration of research, training, consultation and publication includes:
- Individual and group counseling
- Counseling technology and tech-literacy for counselors and educators
- Comprehensive school counseling programs
- Peer helper programs and training
- Solution focused brief counseling, consultation, and parent conferences
- Developing, maintaining, and repairing your digital reputation
- Social Networking
Russ has trained and consulted with thousands of school counselors, educators, parents, and organizational leaders throughout the country and the world. You can access and review his comprehensive vita online at http://www.schoolcounselor.com/sabella_vita.pdf.