The iKeepSafe Digital Citizenship C3 Matrix is provided here to assist educators in integrating the essentials of cyber-safety, cyber-security, and cyber-ethics (C3 concepts) into existing technology and literacy standards and curricula. Based on the C3 Framework created by education and technology expert Davina Pruitt-Mentle, the iKeepSafe Digital Citizenship C3 Matrix takes a holistic and comprehensive approach to preparing students for 21st century digital communication. The Matrix outlines competency levels for C3 concepts divided into three levels: basic, intermediate, and proficient.
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- 4 Teens Sued for Obscene Fake Facebook Profile
- Cyberbullying Research Center
- The Challenge: A publication of the Office of Safe...
- Cyberbullying | MVParents
- RU kidding? Research finds that chatspeak has no i...
- Study finds intervention program increases kids' h...
- The Top 50 Acronyms Every Parent Needs to Know
- Coach sued for requesting Facebook logins
- The Internet as a Diversion | Pew Internet & Ameri...
- iKeepSafe - C3 Matrix
- Obama cautions kids on what they put onlinE
- All NetSmartz Downloads
- How to prevent cyberbullying? Monitor
- Vista's Parental Control Tools - CBS News Video
- MySpace Safety Page
- ▼ September (15)