Sunday, February 28, 2010
MTV's A Thin Line : About the Campaign : www.athinline.org: "MTV's A Thin Line campaign was developed to empower you to identify, respond to, and stop the spread of digital abuse in your life and amongst your peers. The campaign is built on the understanding that there's a 'thin line' between what may begin as a harmless joke and something that could end up having a serious impact on you or someone else. We know no generation has ever had to deal with this, so we want to partner with you to help figure it out. On-air, online and on your cell, we hope to spark a conversation and deliver information that helps you draw your own digital line."
at 12:41 PM
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- MTV's A Thin Line : About the Campaign : www.athin...
- Since When Was it OK to Talk to Strangers? | Yours...
- Your Kids and the Internet � BroncoBytes – News fr...
- Webcams Where Kids Shouldn't Look - CBS News
- "Sexting in America" trailer from MTV
- My son gets really angry when I ask him to stop pl...
- Social media and young adults
- Sexting & Youth: Achieving a Rational Response
- Rulings Leave Online Student Speech Rights Unresol...
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2009 (169)