Thursday, July 22, 2010
Jessi says that she understands how this could have pushed her to be suicidal but that she isn't. She is, however, getting some counseling, which seems like a really good idea.
at 6:33 PM
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- Eyes on Bullying: What Can You Do? (PDF)
- Millennials will make online sharing in networks a...
- Protecting Children from Harmful Online Content
- Safety-driven software aims to block texting while...
- Jessi Slaughter Talks Cyberbullying on Good Mornin...
- A Cyber Bullying Suicide Story -- Ryan Halligan ag...
- SchoolCounselor.com eNewsletter: Similar to Social...
- The Living Internet: Get ready to be “spoofed”; yo...
- How Parents Can Block Certain Websites from Childr...
- Teen Chat Decoder
- Parental Controls Follows Teens to the Car - Famil...
- 7 things to stop doing on Facebook
- YouTube - McGruff the Crime Dog in Samantha's Choi...
- Parent Advice - 5 Ways to Unplug on Vacation - Com...
- Internet dependence and gambling addiction are not...
- Who is likely to become a bully, victim or both?
- Power to Learn - Are You Oversharing?
- Television and Video Game Exposure and the Develop...
- e-Ana and e-Mia: A Content Analysis of Pro-Eating ...
- Cyberspace Bullies
- BragTag College Bound
- The future of social relations | Pew Research Cent...
- Childnet International - Cyber Bullying
- Bullying, cyberbullying & suicide: New study
- How to block texting while driving
- OpenDNS > FamilyShield
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2009 (169)