Friday, March 2, 2012
Kinder & Braver World Project: Working Papers | Berkman Center
Kinder & Braver World Project: Working Papers | Berkman Center: As a part of its collaboration with the Born This Way Foundation, the Berkman Center is preparing a series of different working papers that help synthesize scholarship and provide research-based recommendations for action. Ultimately, they will form a paper series: The Kinder & Braver World Project: Research Series (danah boyd and John Palfrey, editors), presented by the Born This Way Foundation & the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard University, and supported by the John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation.
at 11:16 AM
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- MTV's A Thin Line : Angry Birds Draw Their Line : ...
- Teens, Smartphones & Texting | Pew Research Center...
- McGruff SafeGuard Browser for iPhone, iPad, iPod/T...
- The Viral Kony 2012 Video | Pew Research Center's ...
- Efforts to Deal With Bullying | The Diane Rehm Sho...
- INFOGRAPHIC: Teens and Texting Are The New Milk an...
- Study Finds Link Between School Bullies and Substa...
- Minnesota District Reaches Pact on Antigay Bullyin...
- Family Online Safety Guide in Different Languages
- Webinars: Embracing Digital Youth
- Governor Christie Announces Bipartisan Legislative...
- Kinder & Braver World Project: Working Papers | Be...
- Should kids have cell phones? | WIVB.com
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)