Friday, May 7, 2010
Parents Test: "How do you know if your child may be addicted to the Internet? Many parents at least ask their children how much time they're spending on the Internet. Trouble is, most kids are apt to lie, especially if they're already addicted. If the computer is in their room, you have no way of knowing the truth. The following test may help you determine if you are dealing with Internet addiction in your home. It will be helpful to only consider the time your child uses the Internet for non-academic related purposes when answering."
at 5:34 PM
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- 'Sack Tapping': Boys Punch Groin, Testicles in Dan...
- Bullying & Cyberbullying Bystanders: Cartoon Netwo...
- Amazon.com: BOB - Screen Time Manager - Manage You...
- Tony Get's His Butt Kicked - Cyberbully PSA
- Protecting Reputations Online in Plain English - C...
- Facebook privacy and security
- ReclaimPrivacy.org | Facebook Privacy Scanner
- How to prevent texting while driving - Tips, Re...
- ACLU: Tunkhannock student's cell phone photos priv...
- Good-Bye Bully Machine (Hardcover)
- "What does Facebook publish about you and your fri...
- Openbook - Connect and share whether you want to o...
- GuardingKids.com Resources
- Thinkuknow - 5-7 - hector's world - Safety Button
- Facebook rules for teens
- Parents Test
- Cyber Bullying Alert | CyberBullying Prevention So...
- NetSmartz Workshop Presents: Recommendations to Pr...
- Postings from Russ Sabella ...
- YouTube - Intro to Prime Time Special with Diane S...
- Sexting 101 | Yoursphere for Parents
- Cheating and Plagiarism
- Formspring, Cyberbullying, and Alexis Pilkington |...
- YouTube - GuardingKids.com Book
- New Jersey Principal Asks Parents To Ban Facebook,...
- Kid apps become special on the iPad - USATODAY.com...
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2009 (169)