Friday, February 6, 2015
Bullying Isn’t Cool (from Yik Yak)
When Yik Yak was created it was intended to give everyone an equal voice. No one user would have an advantage over another based on followers or popularity and posts would be judged exclusively by their content. Yik Yak is a tool, but like many other tools and social media platforms, it has been used correctly by some and improperly by others. Bullying is something social media struggles with and we at Yik Yak have taken steps against bullying on the app.
Read more: http://blog.yikyakapp.com/bullying-isnt-cool/
- ► 2016 (65)
- Twitter Just Made It Even Harder To Abuse People O...
- Bullying Prevention: 2015 Resource Guide
- Truce: Cyber Kindness - 2013 1st Place PSA of the ...
- THE CYBER BULLYING VIRUS
- Acceptance 2015 Vancouver Giants Hockey Flash Mob ...
- Introducing the YouTube Kids app
- Programs Developed to Stop Bullying in Schools
- Early Relationship Skills Prevent Teen Dating Viol...
- A man is facing 20 years in jail after running a r...
- Bullying Isn’t Cool (from Yik Yak)
- Safety & civility advice for anonymous apps
- Video Game Rules
- Top 10 scams targeting seniors
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)