Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Social media helps find missing children
The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children has a huge social media presence? In addition to helping law enforcement bring missing children home by sharing missing child posters, NCMEC social also covers national stories focusing on the issues surrounding our important cause.
Please tell your friends on Facebook and Twitter to like our page at www.facebook.com/missingkids and help bring more children home. The more people who see photos of missing children and their abductors, the better the chance someone, somewhere will recognize them.
- ► 2016 (65)
- Digital Footprint
- What's New at Common Sense Education? Fall 2015
- You Raise your Children; I Will Teach them French:...
- All Digital Citizens ....
- Teens, Technology and Friendships
- Cyberbully expert offers perspective and tips for ...
- Top 10 Board Games For Tweens
- 3 Kinds of Apps That Stir Up Drama in Schools
- Social media helps find missing children
- The Educator’s Guide to Social Media’ (PDF)
- Rethink before you type | Trisha Prabhu | TEDxTeen...
- How to Activate Google Safe Search
- 5 Social Media Musts for Teens (and I say, Everyon...
- Morning Meetings: Creating a Safe Space for Learni...
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)