Wednesday, August 26, 2015
You Raise your Children; I Will Teach them French: Rosalind Wiseman at TEDxTeachersCollege
Published on Aug 22, 2012
In this talk, Rosalind Wiseman addresses the complex problem of bullying in schools, and how administrators and parents need to support kids to make schools the safe places that they should be.
Rosalind Wiseman is an internationally recognized expert on children, teens, parenting, bullying, social justice, and ethical leadership. She is the author of Queen Bees and Wannabes: Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends, and the New Realities of Girl World, the groundbreaking, fully revised edition of her bestselling book that was the basis for the movie Mean Girls.
TEDxTeachersCollege 2012 explored innovations in international education at Teachers College, Columbia University, one of the leading schools of education in the world. The full-day event covered themes about education, policy, peace and justice, technology, and gender identity. For complete coverage of the conference, visit www.tedxteacherscollege.com
- ► 2016 (65)
- Digital Footprint
- What's New at Common Sense Education? Fall 2015
- You Raise your Children; I Will Teach them French:...
- All Digital Citizens ....
- Teens, Technology and Friendships
- Cyberbully expert offers perspective and tips for ...
- Top 10 Board Games For Tweens
- 3 Kinds of Apps That Stir Up Drama in Schools
- Social media helps find missing children
- The Educator’s Guide to Social Media’ (PDF)
- Rethink before you type | Trisha Prabhu | TEDxTeen...
- How to Activate Google Safe Search
- 5 Social Media Musts for Teens (and I say, Everyon...
- Morning Meetings: Creating a Safe Space for Learni...
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)