To help create the best version of your online story, remember to think before you share. Anything you post online can be forwarded, copied, and found, and travel farther than you intended it to. What you share, and who you share it with, can end up saying a lot about you. So remember to be thoughtful!
For more information about Tip 1: Think Before You Share, the Online Safety Roadshow, and other great tips to help keep you and your family smart and safe online, check out:http://google.com/safetycenter
- Snapchat 2.0
- It's spring cleaning time. Check out our 10 online...
- School Bullying: Are We Taking the Wrong Approach?...
- Is it Rude, is it Mean or is it Bullying?
- Think Before you Share
- Helping Young People Embrace Civility in a Society...
- Kiddle - visual search engine for kids
- Did you know that Twitter gives anyone access to p...
- Is your Snapchat being spied on?
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)