|NetSmartz Workshop is proud to introduce the 2011 Internet Safety Presentations for Tweens and Teens! These energetic, 30-minute presentations use dynamic graphics and videos to engage audiences in a productive dialogue about Internet safety.|
|• What to do if they or others they know are cyberbullied |
• What consequences they might face for sexting
• Why they should be careful about who they're talking to online
• How to make better decisions about what they post
|CLICK HERE to download the 2011 Internet Safety Presentations for Tweens & Teens now!* |
*The 2010 presentations will remain available until June 30, 2011.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
at 9:36 AM
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- Bill Would Allow Schools To Handle Cyber-Bullies O...
- Cyber-bullying bill clears the state Senate on a u...
- Using Public Service Announcements To Prevent Cybe...
- NetSmartz Internet Safety Presentations
- YouTube - Mom Gone Wild: Texting While Driving
- YouTube - Parent Behaving Badly: Texting While Dri...
- Field of Vision Movie Trailer on Vimeo
- Facebook: Should kids under 13 be allowed to join?...
- Should Young Kids be on Facebook? Experts Are Skep...
- WHDH-TV - Parents angry at school's handling of al...
- ASCAway: Bullying is Not Just Joking Around
- What Every Parent Should Know About Formspring: Th...
- Secret Service questions 13-year-old over Facebook...
- Facebook DC Live: Protecting Kids Online
- Digital Literacy Tour
- Florida Sexting 2011 Bill Summary - The Florida Se...
- Senate bill reduces sexting penalties for minors -...
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)