Digital Literacy Tour: "At Google, we support the education of families on how to stay safe online. That's why we've teamed up with online safety organization iKeepSafe to develop curriculum that educators can use in the classroom to teach what it means to be a responsible online citizen.
The curriculum is designed to be interactive, discussion filled and allow students to learn through hands-on and scenario activities. On this site you'll find a resource booklet for both educators and students that can be downloaded in PDF form, presentations to accompany the lesson and animated videos to help frame the conversation."
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- Bill Would Allow Schools To Handle Cyber-Bullies O...
- Cyber-bullying bill clears the state Senate on a u...
- Using Public Service Announcements To Prevent Cybe...
- NetSmartz Internet Safety Presentations
- YouTube - Mom Gone Wild: Texting While Driving
- YouTube - Parent Behaving Badly: Texting While Dri...
- Field of Vision Movie Trailer on Vimeo
- Facebook: Should kids under 13 be allowed to join?...
- Should Young Kids be on Facebook? Experts Are Skep...
- WHDH-TV - Parents angry at school's handling of al...
- ASCAway: Bullying is Not Just Joking Around
- What Every Parent Should Know About Formspring: Th...
- Secret Service questions 13-year-old over Facebook...
- Facebook DC Live: Protecting Kids Online
- Digital Literacy Tour
- Florida Sexting 2011 Bill Summary - The Florida Se...
- Senate bill reduces sexting penalties for minors -...
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)