The Circle of Respect is the National Crime Prevention Council’s (NCPC) latest and most comprehensive campaign to protect youth from bullying and cyberbullying. Launching in October, the campaign seeks to change the commonly held belief that bullying is a rite of passage, and teaches instead that such behavior is unacceptable through a positive, pro-social message that encourages respect and consideration for others. To succeed in its mission, the Circle of Respect will feature an education campaign, outreach materials including publications and public service advertising, and partnership efforts to reach a national audience.
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- Children's Week - Teens Only Town Hall Meeting
- WSYX ABC6 On Your Side Top Story - Mother Calls Cl...
- Take This Lollipop
- Vulnerable teens still at risk in cyberspace
- Expert Anti-Bullying Panel Convened at Sesame Work...
- MTV's A Thin Line : Digital Rights Project : www.a...
- Vulnerable teens still at risk in cyberspace - Amh...
- ASCA School Counselors on BUllying 10/21 by EduTal...
- Educational Games | Overview
- email : Webview
- Stop Bullying Now! Public Service Announcement - "...
- Educators | StopBullying.gov
- What is Bullying
- Learning First Alliance Member Resources on Bullyi...
- MTV EXPLORES THE COLLISION OF LIFE, LOVE AND DIGIT...
- Texting Doubles a Driver's Reaction Time
- Study: Texting while driving doubles reaction time...
- Florida eases penalties for teen 'sexting' - latim...
- Learn About Netiquette With NetSmartz!
- Words have Power
- Student Reports of Bullying and Cyber-Bullying: Re...
- Sabella Tech Safety Presentations Updated
- 'Sexting' driven by peer pressure
- Could A Lack Of Empathy Explain Cruelty? : NPR
- ▼ October (25)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)