Pledge to Pause Before You Post: I believe in making smart decisions when I share information online and want to spread the word to my friends, family and community about taking time to Pause Before You Post. Before I make a post, I pledge to ask myself: Who will be able to see what I post? Will anyone be embarrassed or hurt by it? Am I proud of what I'm posting? How I would feel if someone posted it about me? Pause Before You Post is a public service program from Jostens encouraging everyone to make smart decisions about personal publishing.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- A year of too much work or too little - KansasCity...
- Bullying in Schools: An Overview
- Linksys Network Router Internet Access Policy Setu...
- Sexting game making 'Rounds' at local middle schoo...
- What chat slang is important for parents to know?
- Suicide and Bullying BRIEF
- Microsoft Online Safety Event Planning Guide
- Safely | online monitoring for parents and childre...
- Media and Technology Resources for Educators | Com...
- Netsmartz Tip Sheets
- Contract for Responsible Cell Phone Us
- BeSeen - a Free Mobile App about Social Networking...
- Bullying in Schools
- Online Safety FAQ
- Mostly good news about kids online, study finds | ...
- Meet the Facebook Safety Advisory Board
- Report Suicidal Content on Facebook
- Christopher Ferguson: Video Games Don't Make Kids ...
- Recent Bullying and Victimization Research
- Education World: Bullying and Cyberbullying: Six T...
- Once Posted You Lose it
- Pause Before You Post™ on Facebook
- U.S. Education Department Releases Analysis of Sta...
- Dot-XXX Domains Go Live, Escalating Battle for Smu...
- What Don't you See?
- Sexting far less prevalent than previously reporte...
- Whats goin on.. (bullying).
- ▼ December (27)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)