Pledge to Pause Before You Post: I believe in making smart decisions when I share information online and want to spread the word to my friends, family and community about taking time to Pause Before You Post. Before I make a post, I pledge to ask myself: Who will be able to see what I post? Will anyone be embarrassed or hurt by it? Am I proud of what I'm posting? How I would feel if someone posted it about me? Pause Before You Post is a public service program from Jostens encouraging everyone to make smart decisions about personal publishing.
cyberbullying (164) social networking (131) safety (125) parents (121) resources (117) reputation (112) support (73) monitoring (70) Bullying (58) sexting (54) privacy (53) reports (47) training (47) research (40) texting (37) gaming (29) facebook (28) StandUp (26) reporting (18) suicide (18) events (14) app (9) harassment (8)
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
- ► 2019 (48)
- ► 2018 (47)
- ► 2017 (43)
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (145)
- A year of too much work or too little - KansasCity...
- Bullying in Schools: An Overview
- Linksys Network Router Internet Access Policy Setu...
- Sexting game making 'Rounds' at local middle schoo...
- What chat slang is important for parents to know?
- Suicide and Bullying BRIEF
- Microsoft Online Safety Event Planning Guide
- Safely | online monitoring for parents and childre...
- Media and Technology Resources for Educators | Com...
- Netsmartz Tip Sheets
- Contract for Responsible Cell Phone Us
- BeSeen - a Free Mobile App about Social Networking...
- Bullying in Schools
- Online Safety FAQ
- Mostly good news about kids online, study finds | ...
- Meet the Facebook Safety Advisory Board
- Report Suicidal Content on Facebook
- Christopher Ferguson: Video Games Don't Make Kids ...
- Recent Bullying and Victimization Research
- Education World: Bullying and Cyberbullying: Six T...
- Once Posted You Lose it
- Pause Before You Post™ on Facebook
- U.S. Education Department Releases Analysis of Sta...
- Dot-XXX Domains Go Live, Escalating Battle for Smu...
- What Don't you See?
- Sexting far less prevalent than previously reporte...
- Whats goin on.. (bullying).
- ▼ December (27)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)