Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Online 'Shaming' A New Level Of Cyberbullying For Girls : NPR
Many teenagers are living half their lives on social media sites, and they're writing the rules as they go. One online trend 16-year-old Temitayo Fagbenle finds disturbing is something she calls "slut shaming" — using photos and videos to turn a girl's private life inside out. Temitayo reported this story as part of the Radio Rookies program at member station WNYC.
Click here to access the broadcast and full article.
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- Video games are kind of like breakfast cereal
- Researchers link mental illness with Facebook beha...
- Bullying: Community Action Toolkit
- Trends in Bullying and PeerVictimization
- 'Cool' kids in middle school bully more, UCLA psyc...
- Facebook posts – not easily forgotten
- DeAnn Cooks Sues Twitter, Tulsa Public Schools Ove...
- 2013 National Conference on Bullying
- Online 'Shaming' A New Level Of Cyberbullying For ...
- Mom's 18-Point iPhone Rules for Son - Yahoo! News
- California teens give parents drugged milkshakes t...
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)