... video games are kind of like breakfast cereal – there are plenty to choose from and some are healthier than others. The whole family can enjoy them and they are an important of an overall sensible and well-balanced lifestyle. Balance and moderation is key. Like all technology, I believe that the benefits and risks of video gaming among children must be ultimately determined by their caretakers and, as a result, have an impact on how they parent.
Read more: http://www.education.com/reference/article/gaming-video-benefits-disadvantage/
- ► 2016 (65)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- Video games are kind of like breakfast cereal
- Researchers link mental illness with Facebook beha...
- Bullying: Community Action Toolkit
- Trends in Bullying and PeerVictimization
- 'Cool' kids in middle school bully more, UCLA psyc...
- Facebook posts – not easily forgotten
- DeAnn Cooks Sues Twitter, Tulsa Public Schools Ove...
- 2013 National Conference on Bullying
- Online 'Shaming' A New Level Of Cyberbullying For ...
- Mom's 18-Point iPhone Rules for Son - Yahoo! News
- California teens give parents drugged milkshakes t...
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)