As we head into the new school year and think about all of the new apps and sites we want to use with students, it's a good time to think about teaching digital citizenship. Whether our students are in Kindergarten or high school before we send them out on the web we should be teaching them digital citizenship.
- A Practitioner's Resource Guide: Helping Families ...
- Sextortion has Painful Aftermath and Limited Resou...
- Dumping your ex from your social media timeline
- A disturbing look inside the world of online sexto...
- Here's an idea: Kindness meters
- Tech Literacies for Overall Digital Citizenship
- One Thing Snapchat Desperately Needs To Copy From ...
- Webinar: Are we "addicted" to our devices?
- Consent: It's Simple as Tea
- Father outraged after his daughter is allegedly ta...
- 12 Resources for Teaching Digital Citizenship - Be...
- Growing Up in the Age of Likes and LOLs
- Who Will You Be?
- What Does Getting Bullied Feel Like?
- Tina Meier speaks on "What Kids Have to Say About ...
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)