Read the report here: http://www.unh.edu/ccrc/
Sunday, June 26, 2016
Sextortion has Painful Aftermath and Limited Resources for Support
A survey of more than 1,600 victims of sextortion highlights how threats to expose sexual images can spark life-altering crises in the lives of young people, according to new research by the Crimes against Children Research Center in partnership with Thorn.
- A Practitioner's Resource Guide: Helping Families ...
- Sextortion has Painful Aftermath and Limited Resou...
- Dumping your ex from your social media timeline
- A disturbing look inside the world of online sexto...
- Here's an idea: Kindness meters
- Tech Literacies for Overall Digital Citizenship
- One Thing Snapchat Desperately Needs To Copy From ...
- Webinar: Are we "addicted" to our devices?
- Consent: It's Simple as Tea
- Father outraged after his daughter is allegedly ta...
- 12 Resources for Teaching Digital Citizenship - Be...
- Growing Up in the Age of Likes and LOLs
- Who Will You Be?
- What Does Getting Bullied Feel Like?
- Tina Meier speaks on "What Kids Have to Say About ...
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)