Stephen Ko of East Hanover, NJ, who's video Who You Will Be demonstrates the endless possibilities of what you can do and who you can be online. As Ko points out, "we make the Internet" and what you can find online is as good, or as bad, as what people are posting.
This video is the 2016 Trend Micro’s What’s Your Story video contest Grand prize winner!
- A Practitioner's Resource Guide: Helping Families ...
- Sextortion has Painful Aftermath and Limited Resou...
- Dumping your ex from your social media timeline
- A disturbing look inside the world of online sexto...
- Here's an idea: Kindness meters
- Tech Literacies for Overall Digital Citizenship
- One Thing Snapchat Desperately Needs To Copy From ...
- Webinar: Are we "addicted" to our devices?
- Consent: It's Simple as Tea
- Father outraged after his daughter is allegedly ta...
- 12 Resources for Teaching Digital Citizenship - Be...
- Growing Up in the Age of Likes and LOLs
- Who Will You Be?
- What Does Getting Bullied Feel Like?
- Tina Meier speaks on "What Kids Have to Say About ...
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)