Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Webinar: Are we "addicted" to our devices?
Are we "addicted" to our devices? Common Sense Media reviews its latest research and a new poll of over 1,200 parents and teens to find out how cell phones and other mobile devices affect our families and relationships. Watch director of research Michael Robb, Ph.D., and senior parenting editor Caroline Knorr discuss the findings, give recommendations, and answer parents' questions about how to find a healthy digital lifestyle so you can maximize the benefits of technology for your family while minimizing the risks.
Watch it now at:
- A Practitioner's Resource Guide: Helping Families ...
- Sextortion has Painful Aftermath and Limited Resou...
- Dumping your ex from your social media timeline
- A disturbing look inside the world of online sexto...
- Here's an idea: Kindness meters
- Tech Literacies for Overall Digital Citizenship
- One Thing Snapchat Desperately Needs To Copy From ...
- Webinar: Are we "addicted" to our devices?
- Consent: It's Simple as Tea
- Father outraged after his daughter is allegedly ta...
- 12 Resources for Teaching Digital Citizenship - Be...
- Growing Up in the Age of Likes and LOLs
- Who Will You Be?
- What Does Getting Bullied Feel Like?
- Tina Meier speaks on "What Kids Have to Say About ...
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)