Operation Respect was founded in 1999 by Peter Yarrow of the legendary folk trio Peter, Paul, and Mary. The mission of Operation Respect is to create respectful, safe, and compassionate climates of learning, free of bullying, ridicule, and violence. The lyrics of “Don’t Laugh at Me” inspired Operation Respect's curriculum and lessons and set in motion an effort and movement that truly speaks to the remarkable way music has the power to energize, reach people’s hearts, and catalyze change. Learn more at www.operationrespect.org.
- A Practitioner's Resource Guide: Helping Families ...
- Sextortion has Painful Aftermath and Limited Resou...
- Dumping your ex from your social media timeline
- A disturbing look inside the world of online sexto...
- Here's an idea: Kindness meters
- Tech Literacies for Overall Digital Citizenship
- One Thing Snapchat Desperately Needs To Copy From ...
- Webinar: Are we "addicted" to our devices?
- Consent: It's Simple as Tea
- Father outraged after his daughter is allegedly ta...
- 12 Resources for Teaching Digital Citizenship - Be...
- Growing Up in the Age of Likes and LOLs
- Who Will You Be?
- What Does Getting Bullied Feel Like?
- Tina Meier speaks on "What Kids Have to Say About ...
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2015 (93)
- ► 2014 (53)
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (242)
- ► 2009 (169)