Topic: Cyber Bullying Hurts: How to Prevent & Respond
Recording date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 2:00 pm Central Daylight Time (GMT -05:00, Chicago)
Panelist Information: Dr. Patricia W. Agatston
Duration: 58 mins
Description: This web conference will address the following questions:
· What is cyber bullying and why should schools address it?
· How does cyber bullying affect students and their ability to learn?
· What can be done to prevent it?
· How do we intervene and help students who have been cyber bullied, or who have cyber bullied others?
· What are effective school-wide approaches?
Post a Comment